Asics Kayano 24 is very comfortable

BMW, Opel, Audi, Ford, SEAT, Volkswagen и другие...

Asics Kayano 24 is very comfortable

Сообщение Hordich » Вт ноя 21, 2017 4:48 am

Asics Gel-Kayano series of running shoes, has always been the countless runner's cinnabar mole in its long 20 years of development history with its professional performance captured a large number of loyal users. Any generation of products can be introduced year after year, all require great courage and perseverance, but this time, asics gel kayano 24 women's running shoes also ushered in the 24th generation of Gel-Kayano running shoes, so when Kayano 24 launch, our problems But also become simple, however, this time it updated what? How is it wearing?

Asics Gel-Kayano 24 is also such a pair called top running shoes. Now mention a lot of people remember the first time I think of the word is probably "stepped on feces", after all, you can not wear a pair of soft collapsed shoes ran 10,000 meters. asics gel nimbus 19 womens uk On both the forefoot and heel are the signature GEL cushioning gums and the FlyteFoam lightweight midsole, which is 55% lighter than standard EVA and 76% more cushioning , To ensure that cushioning performance, while minimizing the weight of the shoe body. You can rest assured that in the running process, will definitely give you the right cushioning effect.

If cushioning is the soul of a pair of shoes, support is its bones. asics gel lyte iii sale uk in supporting this area, can be described as painstaking care in the shoes, whether you see or can not see where more or less include the support design. The new MetaClutch heel wrapping device, a block of annular rigid plastic wrapped tightly to ensure sufficient stability. Equipped with mesh support system in the inner upper to further enhance the comfort of long-distance running experience. The new veneer design optimizes foot support for the runners of the valgus.

Lightweight, is another core element of a pair of great running shoes. At first, when I first saw this pair of shoes, I saw that there were many support modules added to the appearance of shoes, which really led to an increase in the weight of shoes. This is a problem I think is a matter of opinion, at least not when I wear running Bring too much difference. It is worth mentioning that compared to the previous generation asics gel cumulus 19 uk outlet weight loss of 8g, illustrates Asics in the Gel-Kayano series of progressive attitude.

When it comes to comfort, this is probably my favorite point, why not give it full score? I am more afraid of you will be proud. asics gel lyte v uk sale comfort can be said to be almost perfect. Gel-Kayano series has been launched 24 generations, after continuous improvement, soles technology-based materials, structure, modeling are quite mature, it can accompany you to complete the 5KM jogging, you can also accompany you to complete long-distance marathon. Changes in the details of the new version have given Kayano 24 a completely new experience.
Hordich

Вернуться в Европейские авто